Zoom Workshops and Presentations
We are happy to offer a Zoom presentation to groups of 20 or more people. If your group is smaller, let us know and we will try to merge your group with another small group.
It is a great way to get participants to talk about their Covid experience and be part of an exciting art project.
A zoom workshop can include any or all of the following:
- A presentation of the concept of mosaic as an art form and how it applies to this project.
- A tour of the website and live demo on how to participate.
- A guided group discussion about what participants could share, we can split the audience into break-out rooms if necessary.
- An art activity if participants are interested in drawing instead of using photography.
- Questions and answer session. Feedback from participants.
The Zoom workshop is facilitated by expressive art therapist Sophie Babeanu and local visual artist Sandrine Pelissier .
You can either use our recorded presentation here or schedule a live workshop.